Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Saturday September 17th on Site 10:00 a.m.
This custom 2,500 square foot Cape Cod style home is situated on six very private acres and was built for entertaining. The home cannot be seen from the road. The home offers a generous 2500 square feet on the first level and nearly the same square footage upstairs, that is unfinished. On the first level you have a large eat-in kitchen that is open to a large living room and dining area, all with hardwood flooring, and a see-through fireplace to the large sunroom with cathedral ceilings and tiled floor. The home has three bedrooms and two- and one-half baths, laundry/mud room off the two-car garage. The home is well built but will need painting on the inside and some updating. The second level is huge and has many expansion possibilities. Outside the home you will find beautiful Crepe Myrtle, fruit trees, and mature hardwoods surrounding the home. There is a 26’ X 40’ entertainment pavilion and a 50’ X 40’ shop with bathroom and 12’ X 40’ equipment shed. This home has huge potential to be a true show place!
Built in 2000, all brick, three bedroom, two bath home with additional second floor space to build out.
PRIMARY BEDROOM- 15 x 14 with on suite bathroom.
SUNROOM - 20 x 20, tiled floor, ceiling fans, see through gas fireplace, windows on every wall, access to back patio.
KITCHEN - 12 x 24 eat in kitchen with island, solid surface countertops, Frigidaire gas range, refrigerator, GE stove and microwave, Whirlpool Dishwasher, oak cabinets, large pantry and 12 x 24 eat in dining area.
BEDROOM 2 - 12 x 11, carpet, two closets, plantation blinds, ceiling fan
BEDROOM 3 - 14 x 12, carpet, two closets, plantation blinds, ceiling fan
LIVING AREA - 20 x 17 open to kitchen with gas fireplace. Formal dining area is 12 x 12, tiled floor.
LAUNDRY / MUD ROOM - 8 x 17, with 1/2 bath
The home has an extra wide staircase leading to a full attic of expandable living space.
WALKER AUCTION & REALTY LLC
Seller: J. Michael Robbins Trustee for the Bill R. and Elizabeth Cannon Trust
Referring Agent-The “G” Team of Cumberland Real Estate
Selling at Auction September 17th 10:00 a.m. 1345 Rutledge Lane Lebanon, TN 37087
TERMS, CONDITIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Walker Auction & Realty LLC and agents represents the sellers of this property.
ATTORNEY: Lee and Lee Attorney’s 109 East Gay Street Lebanon, TN. 37087 phone 615-444-3900. They will prepare the necessary documents to close this sale and will be the closing agency.
TERMS: Cash at Closing. (Buyer’s may use financing; however, this sale is not contingent on financing, appraisals, or inspections that might be required by a lender and must be closed by the stated closing date)
SALE DATE TERMS: 10% down non-refundable deposit of the contract purchase price, which will include the buyer’s premium, and sign the purchase contract today, balance due at closing.
BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% will be added to the final bid price to determine the final contract sales price.
EXTRA COST: Buyer will pay ½ attorney’s closing fees, plus the following if bank terms are accepted; recording fees for deed of trust, preparation of trust deed and notes.
TITLE: Sellers will furnish a Warranty Deed and Title of Opinion Letter. Buyer may purchase Title Insurance
TAXES: 2022 property taxes, will be prorated at closing. 2021 taxes were $ 2,340.00
CLOSING: Will be held as soon as deeds are prepared, executed, and ready for delivery. Closing will be no later than October 31st, 2022. POSSESSION: Date of Deed HAZARD LOSS: Property will be insured until closing.
PROPERTY IS SELLING SUBJECT TO:
1. Legal description being: A certain tract or parcel of land located in the 10th Civil District of Wilson County, TN. Being Tract #1 on a survey plat prepared by Hollis B. Petty, TRLS #56, dated October 3rd, 1990, containing, according to the tax map 5.95 +/- acres. This property is commonly known as 1345 Rutledge Ln. Lebanon, TN. The boundary exhibits and legal descriptions are posted on the board for your review.
2. Easement/right of way in favor of Middle TN Electric, of record in Deed Book 839, page 2347, in the ROWC TN.
3. All governmental rules and regulations that may affect this property.
4. All public utility and private easements, right-of-ways, and encroachments, if any, shown of record, as well as those found upon inspection of the premises.
5. All Wilson County Health Department rules and regulations. The septic information we found and believe to belong to this property is posted on the board. It appears to be a 3 bedroom system.
6. MOLD DISCLOSURE: This home sat vacant for some time. There was a leak around the front door and mold
Developed. Phoenix Environmental Services remediated the mold in the property, and we have a Certified
Clearance letter from them as well as the entire report for your review. The buyer will need to sign mold disclosure
waiver today upon signing of the auction contract.
7. All real estate, land, buildings and improvements are being sold and purchased “AS-IS” without any warranties or guarantees, and representations as to fitness, use, habitability, merchantability, condition, age, shape, size, quality, quantity, environmental impact, conditions or hazards, condition of wells or subsurface conditions being expressed by sellers or their agents. Current County Codes and Zoning only allow for ONE HOME on this Property!!
8. Subject to rise, flow, overflow, sinkholes, exact location and meandering of branches and streams, if any, located
upon or running adjacent to land. There may be dozer piles, sinkholes, wet weather springs, cemeteries, closed
depressions and other undisclosed peculiarities on the property.
9. Agent’s participating in the referral program must be in attendance with their buyer’s and must have pre-registered by noon yesterday! No exceptions.
10. Square footage was taken from the tax map and is estimated. Buyer to satisfy self.
11. Some personal property will remain and convey to the new owner upon closing.
12. Anyone in attendance of today’s sale is permitted to bid if they are registered with a bid number.
13. All printed and verbal announcements made sale date.
14. Auctioneers reserve the right to settle any disputes or misunderstandings regarding the bidding.
15. The Seller, Auctioneer, and Auction Firm will not be responsible for any buyer misunderstandings of these terms and conditions or auction process. If you don’t understand the terms and conditions or auction process, ask questions to ensure you understand prior to bidding.
16. No purchase shall be contingent on financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY OTHER ADVERTISING IN CIRCULARS, PAPER, ETC. ALL ABOVE INFORMATION BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT, HOWEVER, NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED. Principal Auctioneer MIKE WALKER Auctioneer #2361
WALKER AUCTION & REALTY LLC PO Box 2861 Lebanon, TN. 37088 615-308-9009 Cynthia Walker #7007